36% off the entry to the Park Asterix
Your 1 day ticket to Parc Astérix: €33 instead of €51
Offer's description and conditions
FEAR ON THE PARK! From 3 October to 1 November Halloween atmosphere in the Asterix Park
Located a few kilometers from Paris, Parc Astérix invites you to an incredible journey in the famous comic books of René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo. The line-up includes the hair-raising inverted rollercoaster "OzIris", "Goudurix" a vertiginous loop-the-loop rollercoaster, the giant rollercoaster "Thunder of Zeus", the "Grand Splatch” water splash ride , the "Trace du Hourra” gigantic ‘bobsleigh’ descent, the “Vol d’Icare” rollercoaster, and many other attractions…
- Nominative tickets, valid for one day and not dated according to the 2020/2021 opening calendar.
- Valid tickets except for the night-exclusive Halloween event which requires the purchase of a specific ticket.
- Tickets are valid every opening day of the Parc Astérix, depending on the capacity of the day's visit.
- 1 ticket maximum at €33 per ISIC card holder. €38 for any additional ticket.
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable tickets
- Adult category tickets : also valid for your non student guests. Your ISIC card will not be requested at the theme park entrance, so it is not necessary to bring it with you on the day of your visit.
- Offer valid while stocks last.
- Opening times
- How to get there ?
- Exceptionally for this year, the nights of October 28, 29, 30 and 31, 2020 as well as the extended Fear on the Park days of October 10, 17, 24 and 27, 2020 will not be maintained.
Once your order has been finalized, your tickets will be sent by e-mail automatically in PDF format. No tickets are sent by post.