17€ off the entry to the Park Asterix
Your 1 day ticket to Parc Astérix: €38 instead of €55
Offer's description and conditions
Located 35km north of Paris and 15min from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport,, Parc Astérix invites you to an incredible journey in the famous comic books of René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo. The line-up includes the hair-raising inverted rollercoaster "OzIris", "Goudurix" a vertiginous loop-the-loop rollercoaster, the giant rollercoaster "Thunder of Zeus", the "Grand Splatch” water splash ride , the "Trace du Hourra” gigantic ‘bobsleigh’ descent, the “Vol d’Icare” rollercoaster, and many other attractions…
- You can go to the Park with a dated or undated ticket
- Reception capacity will be regulated with a system of compulsory prior reservations.
- The Park will be accessible only by reservation with a dated ticket.
- 1 ticket maximum at €38 per ISIC card holder. €42 for any additional ticket.
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable tickets
- Nominative tickets, undated and valid for 1 day for 2022
- Adult category tickets : also valid for your non student guests. Your ISIC card will not be requested at the theme park entrance, so it is not necessary to bring it with you on the day of your visit.
- Offer valid while stocks last.
- Opening times
- How to get there ?
Parc Astérix has rethought its entire organization, in order to guarantee the safety of its visitors and its teams:
- Physical distance of 1m and marking on the ground of 2.50m in the queues
- Cleaning and disinfection plan for the entire Parc Asterix
- Wearing a mask compulsory on the whole site from 11 years old
- Wearing of the mask by all staff
- 900 hydroalcoholic gel distribution points are available everywhere throughout the Park and in hotels
- Park map available on the mobile application in digital version
All of the measures in the health protocol have been developed in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities and following government announcements.
After your order, to download your ticket, go to your ISIC account, click on "order history" and then on "go to tickets".
Once your order has been finalized, your tickets will be sent by e-mail automatically in PDF format. No tickets are sent by post.