40% off your entry ticket
Entry ticket to the Aquaboulevard water park for €21 instead of €35
Offer's description and conditions
Aquaboulevard of Paris is the biggest urban water park in Europe, boasting two wave pools, 11 giant water slides, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, lazy rivers and a 4,000 m² stretch of sandy beach. Discover a unique space for relaxation, play and aquatic pleasures!
- Maximum of one ticket at €21 per ISIC card holder, €23 for any additional ticket.
- Non-exchangeable and non-refundable tickets.
- Adult category tickets : also valid for your non student guests. Your ISIC card will not be requested at the water park entrance, so it is not necessary to bring it with you on the day of your visit.
OPENING OF THE AQUABOULEVARD WATER PARK
From September 6, 2021 until the beginning of the summer season(*) , the park is open exclusively on weekends, holidays and school vacations (Zone C)
- Saturday: 8am to midnight
- Sunday: 8am to 11pm
- Public holidays: 8am to 11pm
And for school vacations Zone C :
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 11pm
- Friday from 9am to midnight
- Saturday from 8am to midnight
- Sunday from 8am to 11pm
After your order, to download your ticket, go to your ISIC account, click on "order history" and then on "go to tickets".
Once your order has been finalized, your tickets will be sent by e-mail automatically in PDF format. No tickets are sent by post.